Where Pampering and Pain Relief Meet
Massage is a powerful ally to your health regimen and should be a part of your wellness plan. Just because massage feels luxurious, doesn’t mean it isn’t providing you with important health benefits. Our society is experiencing an epidemic of stress and lifestyle related illnesses, and regular massage is a highly effective tool in managing stress. We can help you feel amazing and thrive!
"Massage is not just a luxury. It's a way to a healthier, happier life."
How to Book
Thank you for choosing Mindful Touch Massage for your Massage or Spa Service! We look forward to serving you. Before you book, please review the following:
- Appointments may be scheduled online, in person, or over the phone. Same-day appointments are sometimes available, but will not be able to be booked online. If you are trying to check availability for a same-day appointment, please contact us via text or call at 828-201-9794.
- Please call or text 828-201-9794 to schedule your gift certificate appointment.
- If you are booking an appointment for someone other than yourself, please be sure you use their full name, email address, and phone number. It is imperative that they get the confirmation email and their electronic intake paperwork that goes out via email. If you would like to surprise someone with a massage appointment, please purchase them a gift certificate instead of scheduling an appointment without their information. https://www.mindfulmassagemorganton.com/e-gift-certificates/
Therapeutic Spa Enhancements
Choose from the following list of enhancements to create an even more luxurious massage session! When scheduling, after you choose your base service, you will be given the option to add enhancements available for your service.
- Restorative Foot Treatment
- Tranquility Scalp Treatment
- Exfoliating Back Scrub
- Hot Stones/Back Only
- Hot Stones/Full Body
- Arnica-Ginger-Heat Treatment
- Dry Brushing
Stress and pain melt away as your therapist listens to your needs, and takes your body-mind-soul on a journey of deep, rest and relaxation. This session includes hot towels, hot stones, and aromatherapy. When booking, you can also add on one of our decadent enhancements. Tranquility Scalp Treatment, Restorative Foot Treatment, dry brushing, or an exfoliating back scrub.
- 60 minutes $100
- 90 minutes $145
Therapeutic Pain Relief
Neuromuscular Therapy, and an ecclectic blend of massage techniques, are combined with hot stones, hot towels, and arnica-ginger massage oil to relieve pain and restore blood flow to chronically tight muscles. Your therapist will address painful areas of chronic tension with skill and compassion, and leave you feeling renewed. This service also inlcudes a customized stretching routine and any other home care recommendations necessary for your healing.
- 60 minutes $100
- 90 minutes $145
I was originally in search of massage as yet another way to exercise self-care during an unusually stressful time. I am happy to say that my experience with Mindful Touch could not have been a more positive one! Nikki was super quick and efficient in returning my initial phone call and was able to get an appointment on the books for me within a week. My therapist was professional, knowledgeable, and took the time and care to explain various techniques that specifically addressed areas of concern within my body. Furthermore, the entire staff at MT has taken steps and given special/more-than-adequate attention to maintaining a safe, sanitary, and altogether relaxing environment during the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic. I am already on the books for my next massage and can hardly wait until then!
My advice: Don't wait; schedule your massage today!
I am big on customer service. From the moment I reached out to schedule my husband’s massage to setting mine up I had assistance. Questions that I had about certain massages were answered and the massage itself was amazing as well!